MANY pro-abortion arguments are laughable in their inconsistency. But they make good observations in this video. The inconsistency of the Pro-Life position that abortion is murder… but women who get abortions aren’t guilty of murder, is obvious to everyone.
The Pro-Life Myth
It is a MYTH that the majority of today’s aborting mothers don't know it's a "baby" or "killing" and are simply "innocent victims of the industry" with no need for their actions to be criminalized. The majority of aborting mothers are not, by and large, forced into terminating their little boys and girls, but they rather commit this great evil knowingly and deliberately. Their babies are the true victims of abortion.
There are two things that will truly help aborting mothers:
1) GODLY LAWS of abortion abolition (instead of pro-life regulation) that will restrain the sin of mothers against their children.
2) The GOSPEL: which acknowledges the sinfulness of sin and offers the forgiveness and redemption that can be found in Christ alone when women and men repent of their sin and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Join our newsletter and stay informed.
What is the Second-Victim Narrative?
The Pro-Life Second Victim narrative portrays the woman who seeks an abortion as the second victim of abortion along with her baby. It claims that women are ignorant of what they are doing or that they are nearly all forced, coerced, or pressured into the decision, and therefore, they are not truly guilty parties in the act of killing their children.
#NotAVictim is debunking this narrative BECAUSE
- It is false (stick with us, join our email list below and let us show you)
- It is a major obstacle to establishing laws of equal protection for preborn babies
- It is a barrier to the GOSPEL message which must call sin, sin. The Gospel calls on all women and men to repent and turn away from their sin and be cleansed from their guilt by trusting in Jesus Christ alone for their salvation. Jesus said, "I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish."—Luke 13:3
Not a Victim FAQs
Isn’t posting this type of information publicly an invasion of privacy?
I don’t understand the “victim” debate. What is this all about?
Aren’t most aborting women softer than this?